Followers

Saturday 6 January 2018

Colour Crazy - Week 1


Hi All ... 2018!!! how did that happen.

I am starting this year with another Polkadoodles make, this time for the Colour Crazy challenge. I have used the gorgeous Octavia Dragonfly I have coloured it up with copic's and created a little background scene too.

Unfortunately I coloured this up some time ago & I don't have a list of the copic markers I used.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Classic Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes
Creataclicous - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and amazing coloring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Love your design!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete