Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

Champagne Celebration


Hi All,

I am back with my final make for the Polkadoodles Winnie Celebrations 3 release party ... and I adore this little sweetie .. I do love a glass of Prosecco myself so this image is just sooooo perfect.
I have coloured her up with my copic markers and used some papers from the kit in order to make this little tag. I have used some polkadoodles dies and some embelishments and bows from the Stampin Unicorn Heavenly Dreams Embellishment kit.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Use 3 of something ( 3 Flowers )
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/ New ( New Release)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

4 comments:

  1. What a super tag, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘U is for Use 3 of something’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juls this is beautiful love the white and just the image coloured thank you for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week good luck in the draw and hope to see you back very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great project - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete