Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

Celebration Keys


Hi all, just popping by to share another make using the gorgeous new Polkadoodles Winnie - celebration 2 collection, & I have used "Key t0 the Door" & I have used copic markers to colour her in. I used some papers from the kit.

I like to add a little hand stamping to most of my cards .. so I added some detail using doodle stitched boarders & Belle Papillion however at that point I fell out with it, so knocked it back a little with Gesso. I created lots of little flowers using the die from Winnie Chic set. I added some glittery thread behind the flowers, just to create a little texture.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Layer it up
Penny's Papercraft Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes

Crafty Hugs Julia

6 comments:

  1. hello julia! this is awesoem, so many pretty details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous card Juls, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Juls! It's so pretty and feminine and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soft colors are so pretty and feminine! Her ombre hair is fabulous!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fresh looking card!Love the color combo!
    Sorry for commenting so late I've been fighting a bad cold still.Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Like the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete