Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Just Smile

Hello All,

So So excited by the gorgeous new collection from Polkadoodles ... Its amazing, we have stamps, papers, dies, felt & stencils. You can find the collection here

For this ... I actually stole the MDF stage from my daughter .. it was one of these cheap things we bought that was a stage with cardboard princesses ... I thought it would make a gorgeous backdrop for these little critters. I decorated it in paper, and I have created the trees using the stamps. I then created the characters using the dies and the essentials paper pad. I did elongate the Giraffe. The bushes have actually been made using the hair & face of the dog die.

I would Like to add this to the following challenges:

Creatalicious - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Thanks For Looking
Crafty Hugs Julia

8 comments:

  1. lovely cute project thanks for taking the time to share with creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just to cute love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your daughter didn't mind lol and the finished project is just gorgeous Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards thanks for taking the time to share with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute Juls! Love this gorgeous card hun. Hope you're well hunny. Life is never 'not' crazy, but it's been a whirlwind this year. Catching up where I can. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project. This scene is the cutest!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete