Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Digi Choosday - Week 24


Hi All,

So its Digi Choosday again, which means more fabulous inspiration from my Digi Choosday Teamies and of course a fabulous discount code, so please do pop over to the blog to grab your code & treat yourself to some crafty goodness.

The theme of the challenge as always is Anything Goes, however the DT were asked to make a shaped card. One of the things I love about digital crafting is you can take an image and enlarge it enough to make a card out of it ... that's what I have done using the fabulous Pick Nix - In the Garden Collection I also fussy cut some of the flowers from the collection and used some of the polkadoodles dies to add extra detail.

I really hope you will come and join us, I love being inspired by your work.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun and creative idea! I'm with you, digital crafting gives us so many choices! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. The colours and design are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about digital, love that you have made a shaped card, it's wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juls, hope you are well. Sorry I have missed some of your post but hopefully back to normal now. I love your make today. I think I have that cd but doubt I could create something this gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! So beautiful!! And love that image and that colours you have !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete