Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2009

moo-vin!


This is a quick post! this is my card for today's 365 challenge http://365cards.blogspot.com/ the challenge is to use a homophone i.e a word that is spelt different to the meaning, i.e "the perfect pear"

I am not sure if moo-vin counts, I did have a look on the Internet there was lots of example's I just found them difficult to translate into a card.

I am also going to enter this one into cute card Thursday http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ where the challenge is to use eyelets in your creation. which I have done in the corner underneath those ribbons, but I am not sure if that feature works, but I really like the rest of the card.

The stamp I have used is "sugar nellie - custard" I have stamped her 3 times to make her more 3d coloured with my whisper pens and added some googley eyes (which I have to say I love) think the paper is K&Co its from my scrap box, think that's about it.....

19 comments:

  1. Cute card, that stamp is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the eyes that you've put on the cow and that sentiment is too cute. Love it :)
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the super cool googly eyes.
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - sophisticated with a twist of humor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! Love the colors and layout!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... what an adorable AND fun card, Juls :) I especially LOVE the cows eyes *lol*
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Juls, such a sweet image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is cute. I like those googly eyes!! I think Moo-vin is perfect.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, its so cute and love the Moo-vin sentiment.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a moovelous card hee!, so much fun and the colouring is brilliant.

    Have a great day & I haven't forgotten about the award - it's just crazy, crazy here at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Juls,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cow is adorable and the colors are fabulous! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the eyes, how cute this is, and the sentiment is great one, will have to remember it! Love the pretty swirl, which one is that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love this image. That`s great you added moving eyes.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete