Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

An award from Keryn


wow what a week! I would like to say a big thank you to the lovely Keryn at http://mckinkle-poppydog.blogspot.com for this really lovely award. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Please do pop along to Keryn's blog to find some great inspiration.
I have to say that I really do appreciate this very warm welcome to blogland, and I am really overwhelmed at receiving all these really lovely awards!
I am just back from my hols. Bought far too much at all the craft shops but have some lovely new things to play with. I am busy catching up on work, grrr!! and the piles of housework that seems to accumulate after a holiday. Hoping to get a little me time later tonight and then i should have a few cards to share with you all. yey!.....

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home Juls - so lovely to have you back. Being nosey please tell us what you bought ;D

    Congratualtions on the award - you deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah come on Juls, spill the beans! What goodies have you bought or should I just be patient and wait to see the finished results?! Well done on your award!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Juls....why not show us some of your new crafty purchases? Did you find any crafty shops on your travels that you'd really recommend? bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juls,
    Congratulations on your award. I have something on my blog for you but you might not want it now!!
    I hope you had a fab time on holiday - I'm sure you did if it included craft shopping - ooh I wonder what you got?
    Have a lovely day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete