Followers

Sunday 26 May 2019

Launch of JMC Designs

Hi Every one, it seems like forever since I have been here, so sorry for the lack of activity but I have been a very busy bee, I was so excited to be asked by the lovely Sally Jarvis if I would like to be featured in the Card Making and Papercraft magazine ... which I said yes too, i was so honoured and excited to be asked. I then made a card using one of my hand drawings:


So this is " Lady Bea" which you can colour with your copic markers. If you would like to see my process for creating this, you can find a real time video tutorial here https://youtu.be/AxAyHDwoTMw

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Bright Colours
Penny's Papercraft - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Fancy Flourish
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes


If You would like to use "Lady Bea" in your crafting she is available as a pre launch Freebie if you go to my FB page https://www.facebook.com/pg/Julia-McNeill-Crafts-631880443880895 and message me in MESSENGER with the words ...    yes please   Then you will be sent her as an automatic download .. ENJOY!!

Thanks for popping by,
Crafty Hugs
Julia


6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Zowie.
    TTCRD DT
    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just FABULOUS! She is Fantastic! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what a wonderful lady!! O love the dress and you have made it fantastic!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and your colouring is superb and thank you for sharing it with us at crafty catz and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honour. :) This is so beautiful. Cute image and gorgoeus colours. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete