Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Polkadoodles Wishes

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to pop by and let you know that I have stepped down from the Polkadoodles Design team, it was a very emotional decision to make and so I have been in hiding for a few weeks.

I wanted to say a huge Thank You to Nikky for having me on her team, she is an amazing kind hearted and creative lady & it has been such a privilege to be on her team. Thank you for believing in me and giving me confidence in my creative abilities, this has been and will continue to be one of the best chapters in my creative journey.

A huge thank you to all my teamies too, you were amazing, and I miss you all, sorry I slipped away quietly but I couldn't cope with the goodbyes at the time …I'm sure we will be in contact lots I will still be on the lookout for all your gorgeous and inspiring makes.

I have been a huge fan of Polkadoodles before becoming part of the DT ( seriously I have a mahoosive stash of CD's and Stamps that I bought !!! ) & I will continue to be a massive fan, (im already saving my pennies for future things Nikky will tempt me with ) so I am postitive you will still see lots of Polkadoodles makes from me. 

For this card I used the gorgeous Winnie May your wishes come True  and I used a number of different Polkadoodles stamp sets to create the flowers.

Crafty Hugs to Everyone

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you that's for sure! Mwah!
    Another super gorgeous and inspiring make! Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete