Followers

Sunday 2 September 2018

We Love to Create Challenge 12

Hi There,

Its time for another challenge over at We Love To Create, which is all about mixed media. I really hope you will come and join us, there are so many talented mixed media artists out there, I love being inspired by your work.

For this page, I started by dragging distress inks Picked Raspberry & Spiced Marmalade down the page. I then added some scrap left over papers from the posydoodle paper kit I then blended that into the background by using the accents stencil 
I then also added some stamping using the little stamps from the Dragon Fly Doodles I added the feature images also from the Posy doodle paper kit , I added the title from papers in the 6x6 posy doodle paper pad I then just added a little doodling and highlighted some of the stamping using the transparent Nuvo drops.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creataclicious - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
A Inky Mess - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

4 comments:

  1. such an unique style of crafting julia. loving it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Julia and those colours are delicious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, Julia - love all the pinks and textures in the background! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete