Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2018

George and the Rainbow Tree

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another YouTube video in this one I am doing some cool paint techniques using some cotton buds ( q tips ) 

I have also used my Fav stamp ( at this moment in time .. LOL :-) ) this was one of those sets that after I had made all the samples for the release on Hochanda I was really sad to have to put away and work on some other stuff, so it was really lovely to get him out and have another play. I have coloured him up using my Ecoline Markers.

I would Like to enter this into the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - Use your current favoutite stamp.
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs Julia



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty creation and lovely colours, many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Juls. I love your colour palette. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Stamping Sensations!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute. Nice work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet creation! great colouring too. Thanks for sharing your favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great, colourful card.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete