Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

We Love to Create Challenge 10


Hi There Its time for another challenge over at we Love to Create .. where we would love you to share anything Mixed Media with us and we have some fabulous prizes from Polkadoodles for you to win.

For my make this month I have created a mixed media card, using some sticks and some old packaging to create some texture. I have then used the gorgeous new critter collection from Polkadoodles, which you can find here I created the mushrooms using the Foxy Fun Felt Kit and I have used the Nuts about you stamp set  for the little acorns and I have used the little dies from Beary Hugs.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Inky Mess - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes  

Thanks For Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Great card - love the texture you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the felt details! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & good luck!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo
    PS: If u want to join in, I have a fab blogcandy going until tomorrow night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the mushrooms!! Have a lovely evening x

    ReplyDelete