Followers

Sunday 6 May 2018

We Love to Create - Challenge 8



 
Hi there, we have another Challenge over at We Love to Create ... its a fabulous opportunity to get all inky and play with mixed media.
 
I have made a tag, using lots of gorgeous Polkadoodles products, I started by adding some torn pieces of paper from the Posy Doodles paper pack I then layered some distress oxides over it & some of my mop up rice paper. I covered a little frame with black Gesso, and created a paper ribbon from some more of the paper pack. I have stamped onto fabric using Dotty about Flowers I then added some stitching detail. I then painted the back of the fabric using a mixture of 50% PVA & 50% water, once it was dry I cut round the flowers & finally I added a sentiment using Treasured Blooms stamp set.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
 
Crafty Hugs
Julia
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your pretty tag. So much going on 😍. Thanks for sharing with us over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag love the colours and yummy layers Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613! What a great tag - lush with color, texture and layers! Your result for all your effort has got to be very satisfying!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete