Followers

Thursday 19 April 2018

Ruby - Dog Day


Hi There, I am so loving the gorgeous new Ruby Collection from Polkadoodles. This time I have used Dog Days and I have coloured her up using my copic markers. I then fussy cut her and popped her in front of one of the Blooming Posy Doodles papers

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Thanks For Looking
Crafty Hugs Julia

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the new Ruby digi's too. I love the bold colours on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been having a browse through your beautiful cards Juls; really lovely work, and your colouring is amazing
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to come by to tell you how much I adore this! The coloring is amazing and she looks incredible with that paper! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete