Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

The Accidental Card

Hi All,

So the other night I was having one of those crafting sessions, where everything I touched or tried just didn't work. In the end as I do on these occasions, I just put it to the side and start making backgrounds .. where I just swoosh water colour onto paper, or spray randomly, no thought or frustration involved .. but still feel creative.

The next day I popped into the loft to grab my light to take some photos .. & started tidying away a little ... then various rejected pieces from different projects the night before got placed on top of each other, & kind of worked ... so I ended up accidentally making a card, rather than tidying up.

The papers I used, are from "My Minds Eye - Oh La La"   The quirky flower is a Leonie Pujol Mixed media flower die .. and has been cut out of paper that had some watercolour paint effects on it. I then added the Hello greeting which is an " Anna Griffen" stamp.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Tie one on
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fab and Funky - Buttons & or Bows
4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

6 comments:

  1. What a fun story! Your card is fabulous even if all the elements were not intentional. So glad you joined the challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
    Christine
    Guest DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do love a 'happy accident'! A night of freeform crafting, that turns into a wee masterpiece the next day! Brilliant Juls. Gorgeous creation hun. I love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool card and such a great use of that pretty twine! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, maybe not an accident at all, just delayed creativity. I have been in that same spot for over a week now, I call it my "no go mojo". Glad you shared this with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete