Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Kit and Clowder Mixed Media Class

Hello All,

Yes I hang my head in shame, it has been sooooo long since I have posted anything!!! I will not give a big long list of whys and wherefores however its safe to say I have been rather busy with lots of things. I have done the odd bit of crafting here and there ... I have kicked started myself with the Kit and Clowder mixed media class ... Have so enjoyed this, it feels like so long since I have picked up my pens, & even longer since I picked up a lot of my mixed media supplies, infact the last pages in my art journal are dated 2012.

I will be doing my best to pop round all your blogs and say hi, and see what you have been up to & hopefully I will be around a bit more often!

Crafty Hugs to all
Julia

7 comments:

  1. So long as you are OK Julia, that's all that matters and clearly you can still make beautiful cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, a really lovely design, good to see you again.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back :-) and glad you are ok xxx this is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you and your fab makes again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Juls !!! Happy to see you !!!
    Your creation is wonderful, so nice colors !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and delightful creation jules, so gorgeous in colour and design. Great to have you back x
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the colours!
    Yvon

    ReplyDelete