Followers

Thursday 25 September 2014

The Sugar Bowl Is back :-)

Hello All ....

So how excited am I that the sugar bowl is back .... yaaaaay!!!!

I had only been crafting for a short while when I discovered Sugar Nellie, they were my introduction to character crafting, this then led too my main crafting obsession, colouring & it was a Sugar Nellie post that inspired me to start blogging my work, so I am absolutely thrilled that the challenge blog is back, we also have some fabby new DT members so please go check out all their work for further inspiration.

I have used one of the fabby new Scrap Berry stamps, you can find this little sweetie here http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2242 these stamps are fab, I have the entire range I love the fact there are little accent stamps to match too!! I have coloured this image up with Copic's and Prisma pencils. The papers are "Tilda - Kitchen Garden" the swirly die is " Hot of the Press " and the tiny flowers a x cut punch.

So please join us in the Sugar Bowl, as always the lovely Karen will have arranged a Fab prize!! a first prize of 4 SN stamps and a 2nd prize of 2 digi stamps ... and the theme is nice and easy .... Anything Goes!! .... so come on get those Nellies out, cant wait to see what you create!!

Crafty Hugs to all
Juls

13 comments:

  1. Juls this is a beautiful girlie card. Love the wee cutie coloured to perfection.

    Happy crafting. Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so gorgeous juls.i love the stunning image and your pretty pink colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image - love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning!!! Super pretty image so beautifully coloured and fabulous swirly die cut.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the simplicity. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Juls!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely ADORE this fabulous card.... the colouring is stunning and the stamping around the image.... PERFECT! It's one I SO WISH I'd made!! LOL

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love the colouring.
    It's been a while since I've had the sugar out - may just join in.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, what a work of art Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colouring Juls, her dress looks FAB! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and gorgeously girly :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple stunning,love it
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete