Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

Sugar Bowl - June

Hello All,

Well its time for another challenge over at the Sugar Bowl ... and it will be our last for a while, boo hoo!!! Its all good though as Karen is looking to bring some exciting changes to the Sugar Nellie blog ... I'm so excited to see what that will include!! ..... I do so love the Sugar Nellie range, infact it was an inspirational post from Karen that started me blogging in the first place.

Sugar Nellie has so many fabulous girly images .... but they also cater for the boys in our life .. I have used a fabulous digi from Dina Duda, which you can find here ( this image is on sale at the mo, so its a good time to get it ) I printed out on Kraft and coloured it with prisma pencils ... I am kind of regretting adding the white shadow surrounding the image, it just seemed like a good idea at the time, guess you live and learn ..... The papers I bought forever when I went to Canada,

This month we have an amazing prize:
"As this is the last challenge, we have a super duper sugar prize on offer to one lucky winner of this challenge...you get to choose a Sugar Nellie bundle of your choice such as Leanne Ellis, Simply Sassy, Gorjuss with papers and matching embellishments....how fabby is that??"
Hope you will join us in the sugar bowl ... look forward to meeting you there!!
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - boys will be boys
Rhedd and Rosie - No Flowers nothing Floral

Thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

9 comments:

  1. stunning male card juls.fab design and image and i love your colouring on the kraft :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that image and how you have coloured him xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb boy's card, love the colours !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fab image.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute as a button. TFS Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the image. Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card & I think the white shadow looks great!
    Thanks for playing with us in the Boys Will Be Boys Challenge at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is FAB and I like the white shading! It really makes him stand out!

    ReplyDelete