Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Simon Say's "Thinking of you"

Just a quick post from me tonight. This is My entry for Simon Says I have used "DCWV - Le Creme" Paper. I had some paper flowers but not the right colour so I covered with a "Brilliance" ink pad, and colour tinted the edge of the paper, added some black and red coloured gems, and finally a peel off Thinking of you sentiment!!

I finally got round to ordering myself some Krafting Kimmie Stamps, they arrived today..I am so excited, the only thing is we have got visitors coming so I am not going to get much time to craft! but hopefully It will not be to long before I am back to show you the results!

hugs to you all Juls

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Juls.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's really beautiful, Juls! :D
    So lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Very elegant. Hope you get to play with your new stamps soon.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so beautiful just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card! Very elegant!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh another pretty one! Love that flower and the red just makes it all pop!

    ReplyDelete