Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

blowing kisses

Hi All,

I had so much fun colouring up this one, it was done a couple of months ago, I was so excited to learn how to colour curly hair ... That I was suddenly pulling out all my images, that I bought and loved, but was a little daunted by as I was not sure how to tackle curly hair, thats part of the reason I love Alyce's classes so much they have really helped to give confidence.

This is a fabby image from saturated Canary, which I have coloured using copic's:

Skin E00, E11, E13, E15, R20
Lips - R59, R29, R22
Eyes - E39, E13, W2
Hair - W9, W7, W5, W3, W1
Dress E17, Y17, Y08, Y06, Y02
          E17, R05, R02, R00
Hearts - C5, R29, R27, R22
Boots - W9, W7, W5,W3, W1

I decided to keep the card fairly simple. I have used some paper from My minds eye - Kate&Co and Bo Bunny - Hello Sunshine.

I have used a couple of dies from x-cut to add some embeishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Hearts
Make My Monday - Bright Colours
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Paper Take weekly - warm colours
Penny's Paper Craft - Anything Goes
Simon Say's - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Something with a heart
613 Av Create - Anything Goes

As always, thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Juls, great image and fab colouring
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Juls, your colouring is stunning, I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colouring - great card.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Juls... you really have ROCKED her curly hair.... and what a perfect layout too! Gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! What a gorgeous card Juls, love the cute image & your colouring is so amazing too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card Juls. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the curly hair x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful card... Hair looks fabulous!
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, fab job on the hair! Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges. See you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOSH, Juls...this card is absolutely STUNNING! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coloring and sweet card :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful creation and thanks for sharing it with us at MMM last week.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow hun,your colours are awesome and that is one super sweet image love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very cute "girlie" card Juls, love it.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete