Followers

Thursday 29 January 2015

The Sugar Bowl

Hi All,

Well that's another month past and it is time for another challenge in the Sugar Bowl. I have used a Simply Sassy image from the lovely Krista Smith, you can find this little sweetie here

Well I will give you a bit of a laugh, I just posted this card off to my mother in law yesterday, as she has a bad back, and my little post it note that I keep on the back of my cards with colour combo & materials used got posted too ...... whoopsie!!!! So when she gets it I may get her to send me the details so I can update my blog for you.

Anyway would really love to see you in the sugar bowl, love to be inspired by all your work. Also there some fabby prizes up for grabs, a first prize of 4 digi's a 2nd prize of 2 digi's ..... & the first prize goes up to 6 images if we ave a 100 or more entries, so lets full the sugar bowl :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sister Act - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
crafty hugs
Julia


13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Juls, love the image and your beautiful colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and stunning colouring.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning juls.one of my fav sassy images and your design and colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Juls, lovely colouring and great use of dies. I'm sure your MIL will wonder what the post it note if for, it's a craft thing!
    Have a great weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Juls... fabulous colouring to start with, then those gorgeous dies which are so effective against the blue!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! the coloring is stunning. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol sounds like something I would do Juls. This is just gorgeous, so beautifully coloured and love all the layers. I must check out their digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color scheme and the image is just delightful. Very nicely crafted. Thanks for dropping by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Juls, the image is darling and I love the die-cuts x

    ReplyDelete