Monday, 19 January 2015
Well I had so much fun making this one, I forgot to take note of all the products used ... whoops!!
The image is from the fabulous Jade Dragonne, http://jadedragonne.deviantart.com/ I coloured this one up a few months ago using copics, and a few prisma's just to help create the background.
I made the larger shells and star fish using martha stewart paper clay and some shell molds I bought forever ago to make a pearl wedding anniversary cake. ... i found some tiny shells off an old necklace, I created the seaweed using a spellbinders die and blue tissue paper, which I then added a little distress ink to to make it variegated. I then added some glitter flakes around the shells, again to add to the appearance of the seaweed
I really had a blast making this one, hope you all like it too.
Thanks for popping by