Followers

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Kitchen Thank You - Take 2

Hi All,

I mentioned in my last post that I had received a number of lovely gifts for my kitchen. This card is for my MIL who very kindly got me a kenwood, which I am loving especially as I bake a lot more now with the assistance of my 2 year old!!

Again I coloured in Kitchen Tilda, she is just perfect for the occasion, She has been coloured with a combo of Copics and Prisma's. I chopped into the card a little in an attempt to make it look like an apron, and I have teamed it up with some Bo Bunny papers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Sweet Treats
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Hugs Juls

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet. Love the apron shape and bright fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful Juls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty make loving your apron :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make, love the apron style. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun cooking with little ones, it's amazing how fast they catch on! Cute shape and pretty colors...beautiful card for your MIL. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Juls! I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant 'apron ' card Juls. Love the colours you have used.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design and great idea, thanks for playing at MAWTT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab design and colours, just gorgeous Juls :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shaped card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card the image is really cute, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week for our 'Anything Goes Challenge' xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is stunning Juls!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Sweet Idea Hun Best of luck in your new Kitchen I am sure you will be baking up a storm with your 2 year old and your kenwood :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week :)

    Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Wonderful as an apron! CUTE image and FAB colors, Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow so stunning juls.fantastic design and i love your bold colours and sweet tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete