Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

A Life full of Giggles

Hi All,

I'm having major issues getting my photo right today, After ages of fiddling its still not right, but at least it should give you an idea. Been playing with another Saturated Canary image ... she has been coloured  with a combo of copic's and prismas. I have teamed it with papers from " My Minds Eye / Kate&Co " .... Again I have gone for a fairly simple layout ... think I am just going through a bit of a less is more phase.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tue - Cute
Fab N Funky - Pink
As You Like it (Fav Real or Faux Stitching ) - I have Faux stitching, This goes on nearly every card I make, I like to do little dots and then join up with lines, to give a hand stitch look.
4 Crafty Chicks - Use Polka Dots
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

25 comments:

  1. Awwww shes gorgeous love your colouring her hair is fab - great layout too - hope you are having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juls this is fab! Love it. I always forget I can crop digi images*, this looks brilliant!

    Susan xx

    *yeah, I know, stupid huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juls this is gorgeous! Wow on your coloring...great sentiment and layout! Enjoy your weekend. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - love the image and fabulous dotty papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Juls. I love the cropped image, fabulous colouring and wonderful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Juls - fabulous image and I love the LO.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is exquisite and I love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A charming card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tueday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. Thanks for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sassy image - and you have coloured her perfectly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Just stunning, Juls.
    Your colouring is amazing and she really pops out of that bold, dotty frame.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of this card Juls, particularly the spots ( a bit of a passion of mine!). Your faux stitching looks great and perfect for out current challenge as AYLI. Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured Juls, love it. TFS Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card hun, looks fab with the polka dots :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh great card, so nice colors, a beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it Juls, its gorgeous and beautifully coloured too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, perfectly coloured and a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card! You did an AMAZING job with the coloring . . . and love the stitching around it! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge! Hope to see you again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job with your coloring! This card made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so stunning juls.fantastic fun image and I love your colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job love the layout and the image is so awesome. Great coloring too! Thanks for playing our Polka Dot challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job!

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  22. An absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining us this month at My Mum's Craft Shop. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete