Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

A Stitched Thank You

Hello All,

Well, I am slightly broke, the combo of there being so many good offers on C&C and the fact I got round to downloading the app ... so I can still have a sneeky wee look at what is going on even though my daughter is watching cbeebies!!! .... I got a couple of tools from WRMK and some HOTP kits .... Just waiting for them to arrive so I can play.

Over the past few days, I have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone .... It seems that I am incapable of making a card unless it has a stamped and coloured image on it ... yet whilst I scour blogland there are so many styles of cards that I love. I love sewing themed cards, sewing was a 1st love ... I am so impressed by cards that have so many elements and details,but they all work perfectly together, I am not sure I have achieved that, and I am not sure the layout is right, but I did enjoy having a play.

All the stamps came free on a magazine that I bought forever ago, and never got round to playing with. All the papers are " Tilda - Kitchen Garden" 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Just Inspirational - Wood/Fabric
Every Body Art Challenge - Anything Goes
A Random Fan - Show us your Springy Colours
As You Like It - Fav style of Stitching (Faux for me it goes on every card I make, I think it just really finshes a card off )
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Open Minded Crafting - ( I have chosen the option of Spring Colours )
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Pixies Snippit Playground

I would also like to say thank you to the girls at 613 Avenue for choosing me to be in their top 3 last week, I feel very honoured!!

Thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

33 comments:

  1. LOVE this Juls, such soft colours, a perfect layout and of course all centred around the sewing theme.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the design and superb colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Juls. I love the sewing theme detailing and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so pretty! Love your colors and design! The sewing theme is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful juls.gorgeous stamp and details and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Juls - love the fabulous design and pretty colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun this is just beautiful hun love the whole concept of this hun and the colours are devine hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant. Love the soft colours and the haberdashery bits and pieces.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! What an amazing design!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sewing card. Love all the embellishments you used to create your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Juls! You did a GORGEOUS job with this! Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, how sweet is this!! What a pretty, lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a very beautiful card(map), thank you for your participation to JIC, good luck tinanoute

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a very beautiful card(map), thank you for your participation to JIC, good luck tinanoute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Juls, hope all is well with you?
    Loving you sewing card, great colour combo too.
    Happy crafting and hugs,

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh I LOVE the fab vintage feel of this gorgeous card Juls!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous Juls, love the very beautiful details. Hope you enjoy your new goodies when they arrive hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it's a beautiful card Juls! Love the style you've done, I think it's perfect. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Juls, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE what you've made here. Sorry to hear you're broke after the C&C birthday weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Juls, love this pretty style card you made. Love the beautiful details like the spool of threads.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully done, Juls. I love the border punched bits you added. Very clever. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Easter/ Pastel colors" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnight and I hope we're going to see you again for the next challenge, too. Good luck in the draw.
    NanConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty card Juls, you work well out of your comfort zone it's really lovely look forward to seeing more! Have a great weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it. So fun! Thanks so much for playing along over at 613 Avenue Create. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love sewing cards , yours has a great vintage feel , lovely faded materials, I have all my Nan's old wooded bobbins and threads and even an old tin full of her pins . I have to admit I have a thing for old tins .
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful and pretty card hun, love the sewing theme :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great work with so many lovely details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge and Happy Easter!
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Truly stunning Juls!!

    As for been broke...oh well, never mind a girl has to treat herself every now and then!! Lol
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  30. very beautiful card! Love the colors you have used.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful tag! Fantastic detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card. I really like the colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete