Followers

Friday 20 July 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge Week 29


Hi Everyone, 

Its time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles 

The challenge as always is anything Goes, This week I have gone for one of my favourite collections, Octavia Frosted Winter. I have coloured up Bare Hugs using my Copic Markers and following a class from Kit and Clowder. 

I really hope you will come and join in the fun over at Polkadoodles, as I really love being inspired by all your work.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks For Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia



10 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Julia
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, this is stunning Juls. I love the background, it looks amazing!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colouring. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this... the background is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scene is amazing Juls, did you colour the background too? Beautiful colouring, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. I love your background you have created. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring, truly gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Juls, and that sky is magnificent! Thanks for inspiring us in our "Anything Goes" challenge this month at World Wide Open DT. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete