Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Little Earlie

Hi There,

I am so excited to get my mits on this gorgeous Fuzzy Puff collection from Polkadoodles, it has the cutest range of characters ever!!

Today I have used the gorgeous Earlie, you can find the whole collection here I have used the pre coloured image and have teamed it with papers from the Belle Fleur papers

I would like to add this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Totally Girly
Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/All about Pets
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Always Fun - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Thanks For Looking,
Crafty Hugs
Julia 



3 comments:

  1. Sweetest of images, lovely design and pretty soft colours. Your beautiful card is a perfect entry for our girly challenge at Crafty Calendar. Thanks for playing along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Your card is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a sweet image. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete