Followers

Thursday 5 July 2018

Fairy Door In Wintertime

Hi Everyone,

Just Thought I would share with you a make from the latest Polkadoodles show on Hochanda, if you didn't get chance to watch it live you can still catch on rewind.

I have used the Chipboard Fairy Door Kit, which you can find here Then I used lots of new products from the Winter Flurries release, which you can find here  I started off covering the background & the door in papers from the kit and knocked it back a little using White Gesso. I then coloured up the tree house & Flourish using Distress ink Pistachio & Evergreen. I then did loads and loads of stamping, I did snowflakes and swirls on acetate & created flowers with some of the smaller stamps from the kit to decorate the little garden.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Great Outdoors
Just Us Girls - Anything Goes

Thanks For Looking
Hugs Julia

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun embellishments - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO soft and gorgeous! I love the sweet colors and the fabulous layering! Beautiful creation! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete