Followers

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Digi Chooseday Week 22

Hi There,

Its time for another Digi Chooseday, Once again the challenge is Anything Goes, The deisgn team were asked to make something using a design sheet. I chose a Design sheet from the Winnie in Wonderland collection, which you can find here Was trying to go for a bit of a mixed media look, by adding paint drips and frontage .. I'm not completely sure of the finished project.

Please do pop over and visit us at Digi Chooseday. Nikky as always is offering a fabulous discount for today only, and my teamies have rocked their makes, so well worth checking out!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :-)

14 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome. I love the use of the design sheet and the added extra elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My fave collection as well.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love Winnie in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Winnie card Juls a neat scene makes of a super sweet card. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB coloring! Love the drips and the sparkly bits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful make!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. An awesome card Jules, just gorgeous.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning. I love those gold drips.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty and such lovely colours Juls.

    ReplyDelete