Followers

Friday 30 October 2009

Thank You Kat!!

I made this card using the lovely stamp sent to me by Kat who has been celebrating her new DT position at Totally Gorjuss by giving away some lovely mini candy, of which I was a lucky recipient!! Kat has a gorgeous blog, full of lovely inspiration! If you get a chance please pop across, I know you will love it!!

I have made this card, using some paper lurking at the bottom of my Scrap Bag! I am pretty sure it is "K&Co" all the edges have been inked with "Whispers - whisper blue" and the image has been coloured using my whispers pens. The flowers I have stamped, and cut out, added some little glass bead things and added some stickles! Also I Just had to add the little swirl in the corner is a peel off, I had to admit that when I bought it I thought it was white, but discovered last night that it was actually clear which I love, I think it looks more delicate! I wish I had bought more! but I guess 400 miles is a bit far to travel to buy more!! he he!!

Once again Thanks Kat for the stamp, I just Love it!

18 comments:

  1. Hi juls a stunning card. Lovely colours. and the stamp is so cute . Have a sunny weekend.

    XXX Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jul's, isn't Kat a gem....
    you have made a lovely card with your candy, those paper's are dreamy and your image is gorg....
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 'gorjuss' Juls, LOL! Very lovely and those glass-bead-thingys are a perfect touch! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Juls, very soft colours and love the flowers and swirl.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Juls..... the pastel colours are just perfect!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely Juls...love that paper it matches the image beautifully
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Juls. Fabulous card, the colours you have chosen are so delicate and I adore the clear peel off... what a great idea.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Juls you are very welcome and glad you like the stamp. What a pretty card you've made with it. I love the lovely soft colours and that's a great peeloff.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and that color works great with the dark hair!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Juls,

    Fab card and love the image. Just popped over to Kat's and have started to follow. Thanks

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. The colours so soft and gentle, the image and the flowers lovely and the swirl in the corner divine.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you, such a sweet stamp and card you've made with it Juls! Love how you made your flowers, pretty! Have a wonderful weekend! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Juls, love it, by the way thanks for the lovely comments you have been leaving me on my blog Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful, I love the flowers detailing! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! Love the colours. kxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is Fab.!!!!! Love the colours and the motiv! Great work! =)

    ReplyDelete