Saturday, 17 October 2009
A Gorjuss Royal Challenge
Hi All How are you?
There are a couple of new challenge blogs that I am really excited about. Firstly Totally Gorjuss... as anyone who is a regular reader of this blog will know that I am a huge fan of these Gorjuss Girls, so a whole challenge blog dedicated just to them, lovely! Also a few of my Bloggy friends are on the DT so great excitement all round!!
Also the lovely Irit Shalom as "The challenge Queen" has set up her own monthly challenge, "The Royal Challenge" Where you are to follow her challenge and fit in as many other challenges as possible! The winner is the person who fits in the most challenges.
I am really pleased with myself as I have managed to Fit in 16 challenges, which is a record for me, I think my best so far is 7, but I have to say it pales into insignificance in comparison to some of the other girls out there in blogland!! - hats off to you all!! Despite that I had a lot of fun with this one! So Here goes:
1. Royal Challenge - Pink
2. Totally Gorjuss - Pink
3. ABC - Flying
4.Copic Crations - Colour something Black (I am quite excited by this one I only own 5 copics and so this has been the 1st time I have been able to join in)
5. Stamp Something - Bling
6. If the Shoe Fits - Bling it on
7. Paper Play - Favourite Embellishment ( Has to be adhesive stones, I use them on every card I make!)
8. Paper Cutz - Tag
9. Charisma Cardz - Distressing (the background paper has been sanded torn a little and everything has been colour tinted with "distress ink - worn lipstick")
10. Creative Card Crew - Scallops
11. Everybody Art Challenge - Shapes and punches (the tag is a punch)
12. Cup Cake Craft - Buttons and stitching (the button is at the top of the tag)
13. Daring Card Makers - I can see clearly ( the just for you message is printed acetate)
14. Flutterby Wednesday - Fairy or butterfly
15. Friday Sketchers - Sketch
16. Creatalicious challenges - use only scrap DP (The picture below is the scrap paper from my scrap bag that I used to make the card)
Nothing planned for this Lovely Saturday afternoon, so I think I may have to Craft!! hope you all have a good weekend!