I have been given this award from the lovely Leah She is amazing has so much talent, such a wide varied style!! and most of all she is a great fun and always makes me smile, so please pop over and have a look!!
Now I believe I have to answer all these questions in on word, so here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? fun
4. Your father? strong
5. Your favorite food? Indian
6. Your dream last night? nothing
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? lots!
9. What room are you in? spareroom
10. Your hobby? alsorts!
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? here
14. Something that you aren't? calm
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? copic's
17. Where did you grow up?Scotland
18. Last thing you did? breathed!
19. What are you wearing? skirt
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? laugh
23. Your life? content
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? sister
26. vehicle? car (blue?!)
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? film
32. Your best friend? close
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen
34. Facebook? Eh??
35. Favorite place to eat? out
The 5 people I would like to pass this onto are:
Jane for having faith in me
Tara for all her lovely and encouraging bloggy comments
Jeannie for her creative use of sentiments
Kat cause she is just the best
Elisa as her creativity constantly astounds me
I also got this lovely award from Kimmi I really do appreciate it hon, thank you..I am sorry it has taken me so long to pop this on my blog..things have been so hectic lately,
I am a little unsure of the rules on this one as they are not in English on Kimmi's blog, so they have been a little lost in translation. I believe I have to list 10 things about myself! So here goes:
1. I'm a craftaholic (but you knew that!)
2. I am a wee Scottish Girl
3. I eat too much choc
4. I work from home
5. The first book That I read in one night was "The folk and the Far away tree" by Enid Blyton
6. I met my hubby on a boat
7. I wore a red wedding dress
8. I love Butler and Wilson jewelry
9. I have too many shoes
10. I once got 2/10 in a spelling test!! (can you tell? spellcheck is a wonderful thing!)
And the final award is from the lovely Susuk to whom I owe a huge apology, she gave me this lovely award about a month ago, just before I went to decorate my Auntie's house and things have been rather hectic, and I have just been popping in and out of blog land briefly since! I do really appreciate it and apologise again for the length of time it has taken me to do this!!
Again I am a little unsure of the rule's of this one, but I believe it is to tell you 5 things that are important to me:
2. All My Family
4. having a laugh
5. being content
Wow I hope all of that is not too cheesy!! But it is quite true! I would like to pass this lovely award onto
Cheryl Because of her gorgeous creativity and for all the lovely support and comments she leaves here!
Thanks again for all the awards!! and I hope I have not bored you all to much with all the info on my life!! Take care...p.s an exciting post for tomorrow!!