Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2018

What's Up Buttercup


Hi All, I was so excited when I heard that Nikky re released this image, as I missed out the first time ... its so gorgeous and you can find it here 

I coloured it up using my Ecoline pens & shaped them to add extra dimension.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Watercolour Flowers
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fantastic card! Love the scene! The image is beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete