Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Digi Choosday - week 22


Hi All & welcome to another Digi Choosday, which means fabulous discounts, yaaaaay!!! So please do pop over to the blog to grab today's discount code. The challenge as always is Anything Goes, so I do hope you will share your makes with us, as I love being inspired by you all.

This week our Jan challenged us all to  use something not for its normal purpose, I realised how much we do that in papercraft anyway, buttons, lace, feathers e.c.t are part of our normal crafty stash ( just shows how adaptable and creative we all are ) I really wanted to think out the box for this one, so I went for a walk and picked up some twigs, I have then wrapped them with pink string & dry brushed with Gesso. I also used some packaging on the back of my card to add a little texture.

I then used some of the floral elements from the gorgeous Magic Garden collection to decorate the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Inky Mess - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

16 comments:

  1. This amuses me greatly, in my blogpost this week I mentioned that some of the DT team could make something out of a stick, and here you are.........with sticks. It's like we planned it! lol Great make! Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and love all the details
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and beautiful. I love the twigs together with the soft colours and your flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Shelter challenge xx best of luck- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely elegant card. ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card love the soft colours,coruggated card and best of all --the twigs-great inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah - such beautiful use of textures and pastels - just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love the twigs you added, perfect embellie for your amazing card. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Digital Image challenge this week. Hope to see you playing along next time:) Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Julia. I wish I could bottle your imagination. I sit and look at all the pretty things but never know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this earthy look combined with the soft pinks; the corrugated cardboard is genius here! Gorgeous! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card....never would have thought about twigs....clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful love the effect of the twigs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete