Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Old Jeans

 
Hello Its Ruby Rainbow Sparkle here, today I am here with one of the strangest makes I have ever made, lol :-)

I have created a mixed media canvas using an old pair of jeans. I started off by slapping fabric paint over it. I have used Dotty about Flowers I stamped onto Fabric and coloured with fabric paint. I then did some stitched detail. When I had done that I painted the reverse of the fabric with a solution of PVC & Water ... when it had dried I cut out and used to embellish my canvas.

I also layered up some of the Fourni papers and The Magic Sparkle Sentiment Toppers.

Products are also available at Polkadoodles and on Hochanda

Please also pop over to the Stampin Unicorn Blog for further inspiration.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Worldwide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything But A card
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,
Crafty Hugs
Ruby Rainbow Sparkle

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant project, such a clever use of the old jeans. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great piece of recycling! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive, very creative thinking going on here and I love the final project. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Happy Crafting.
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Thank you for joining us Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative - the use of the used jeans is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea! You really let you creative juices flow for this project. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional thanks” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete