Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

GDT at We Love to Create



Hi All,

I'm really delighted to have been asked to be a GDT at the We Love to Create Challenge blog. I love Mixed media ... and this time enjoyed playing & experimenting in my journal.

I used lots of tags and chipboard letters as a base to create texture, and then covered over it all with a layer of white gesso. I then used some Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals, just sprinkled some of the powder over and sprayed with water and watched the magic happen. I emphasised the edges of the tags, by going round the edges with an inktense watercolour pencil.

I did some over stamping with the text script from Belle Papillion and used the butterflies as a feature ( they have been coloured using SN sparkle pens ) and then finally added a sentiment.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Createalicious - Anything Goes
Through The Craftrom Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment