Followers

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Thinking of you with Krafting Kimmie

Hi All,

Just checked my sidebar, and I posted more last month than I did in all of last year ... definitely getting back in the way of blogging.

Pulled out an old fav .. love this Krafting Kimmie image, wanted to play with it again now I have had a little more practice at folds. I have teamed it up with some papers from santoro & added lots of gorgeous embellies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of crafty Friends - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Juls!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! The flowers are so pretty and the dress folds are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, your coloring is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and flowers for our challenge at crafty catz, hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete