Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 16

Hi All,

So I have a bit of exciting news, The lovely Nikki from Polkadoodles has asked me to join the Colour Crazy design team ... I am so excited as Colouring is my very favourite thing to do.


So this month I was given this increadibly adorable image from Knitted Kitty designs to play with. You can find this little cutie here  I have coloured this up using my copic markers and created a little sunset scene. I also created the Background Paper by just swooshing some watercolour paint onto a background. I also added a little die cut using Leonie Pujol's entwined heart dies

I really hope you will join us over at The Colour Crazy Challenge ... I love looking at everyone's colouring, cant wait to be inspired by you all.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

World Wide Design Team - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs Julia

10 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it. Great work. Super image and wonderfully coloured too. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing a super job with the Hanging Heart Kitties from Knitty Kitty Digis! Amazing colouring, both the scene and the fabulously furry cats! Superb!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, well done, much deserved. Your card is fabby, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to You! You are such a great colored! Cute card, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Juls, well done! Your card is so lovely and greatly coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning Juls.I love the sweet kitties and your colouring and background is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your dt position , they are luck to have you with your fabulous colouring and card making skills. jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and gorgeous colorful background, congrats on your new DT!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute love those little kitties, great background.
    Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete