Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

A Night To Remember


Hello All,

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend....In all honesty I feel really fed up today, I had booked in to go to a craft class in Elgin at the House of Sugar......however because of the snow I was unable to go, the other thing is I was also treating a friend who is going through a lot at the mo, her mum has had a dense stroke and it doesn't look like she will ever come home, also her brother who has downs syndrome and lives with his mum has had to move in with her & her family. She loves crafting and I thought it would give her a break for one afternoon and allow her to enjoy it again for a bit.........never mind, grumble over ( I normally don't mind the snow)

My poor hubby has tried to cheer me up, made me some mulled wine, and I have done a little crafting. Now I really am a stamp and ink girl, However when I saw the "Debbie Moore - Venetian collection" on Create and Craft I just fell in love with it and had to get it!!!!!

In fact I plan on using some of the images as art work for my bedroom....but I can tell you more about that in another post!! For this card..most of the paper and the image was on the cd, I have blinged up her dress with 3 colours of glitter, I am getting right back into using glitter rather than glitter glue...I have also used some "DCWV" paper and the sentiment is "Bo Bunny". My mum and dad are celebrating their wedding anniversary next week, so this card is for them.

Well that's me for today.......I will be back tomorrow with a really exciting post!!!!.....I am bursting to tell you all but I cant!....but I will see you then!

Hugs Juls

13 comments:

  1. Wow! That is gorgeous....you know I love the old ink stuff too but...well that is gorgeous!!! :)
    Sorry to hear about the snow putting a spanner in the works.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is gorgeous Juls and what a great image and layout too. Ohhh what is your news hun?, cannot wait till tomorrow :o)
    Sorry you didn't get to Elgin :o(
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juls,
    This is a gorgeous creation. I lov ethe figures and the colours.
    So sorry your day was spoiled by the weather.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so elegant Juls! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Sorry to hear you missed your class because of snow...we're soaking up the beautiful hot sun here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had to miss your class. So sweet of you to take your friend for a day out while she is having a rough time, hope you will be able to reschedule. Your card is lovely, I'm sure your parents will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Juls, this is stunning, perfect for you parents anniversary. Sorry you missed your day out with your friend becase of the snow. How lovely is your hubby, mulled wine sounds yummy.
    Ooh I'm looking forward to hearing your news.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, I am sorry to read that the snow went and sabotaged your crafting outing that sounded like it was very much needed, I hope your friend finds a moment of peace soon. Your card is lovely, that couple is very striking and I love how you have set everything up on this one, very elegant!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Juls, now that's not fair keeping us in suspense until tomorrow! Sorry to hear you had to cancel your plans - I'm sure your friend would have really appreciated the time out. Your card is stunning! What a gorgeous anniversary card - your parents will love it!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful , elegant and romantic. Sorry you and your friend missed your craftting work shop, naughty snow, none here, but v cold.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww Juls,So wonderful card,I love the image and your papers.
    So chique.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fabulous card for your parents ! Love the romantism on this creation, you have a great talent !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry you missed your craft lesson.This card is stunning Juls
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning i love the regal feel to this i love masked balls!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete