Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

Flower Girl



Hi All,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, I have had a fab day today, I went through to Elgin with A friend and visited the house of sugar.......I managed to exercise extreme restraint and only get a pad of white card, I am on holiday to Blackburn to visit my Auntie a week on Sunday, so I really had to watch the pennies! However I encouraged my friend to spend all her money!

Another quick and simple card from me today. It's really funny when I started out crafting I was very much a less is more crafter. Then I went through a more is more is more phase, and now I seem to be edging back to the Clean and Simple look. I am not particularly loyal to a style, I just Love everything!!!!.....I am one of those, jack of all trades (crafts) master of none!!!

I have made this little card using my blossom nesties, and Flourish impressabilities. The image is a "pergamano" one. The image has been stamped on pearl card and coloured with copics, and then I have added a few pearls and a little stickles to bling it up slightly!!!

This is my entry for:

Bizzy Becs - white on white
Simon Says - all white
C.R.A.F.T - Dry embossing
Creative Cottage - embossing
One Stop Craft - embossing

Thanks for looking
Hugs Juls

30 comments:

  1. Hi Jul's,
    Such a delicate and gorgeous card,love the soft subtle details...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juls, this is a gorgeous card and I love the effect of copics on pearl card.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juls,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the shape and the fabulous image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so beautiful hun,really love the shape of this,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww...she is such a lil cutie Juls...love the embossed detail and bling! How did you manage to come away with only with pack of paper....WOW...don't think I'd leave the house of sugar with such a light bag!! lol Enjoy your holiday next week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jill of all trades!! Lovin' the sheen on the white papers, with the embossing and pearl details, not to mention, a gorgeous image, what more could a project need??? Less is certainly more here!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Juls. Love how soft and pretty the colours are. Great shape too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Juls, PER-LEASE! You are master of all. Love this adorable card with the cute image and awesome use of white. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great image Juls and I love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Juls,love the shimmer paper and beautiful soft colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your round card, so pretty and the design is gorgeous.
    Does your Aunt live in Blackburn Lancs?
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Utterly adorable and stunning Julia.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. very delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So soft and sweet Juls. A very pretty card and I love it.
    luv {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet Juls, I love the whitework and soft pastel colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Juls, wow this is a beauty, so fresh and clean and gorgeous. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful Juls ~ I love white on white and the image is adorable, soft and pretty!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH Juls, your card is so pure ! Love this clean white and soft pink ! It's a beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is gorgeous - such a pretty image and I love the shimmer.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a pretty card, thanks for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card Juls, love the shape and the little girl is so innocent and precious.
    Well done you, though it is as much fun helping someone else spend isn't it?
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maybe quick and simple but very elegant !!!
    Love it !!!

    Thanks for your nice comment, but the doodling is not mine (wish it was !!!) but a Magnolia image, I think from the Christmas collection from last year.


    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty and fabulous design Juls
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow this is really beautiful, so elegant, love the soft colours and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!!! Absolutely Stunning Card !!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
    Hugs Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wowzer this is so beautiful the embossing on the white looks pure quality and I adore that image thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete