Followers

Friday 24 July 2009

Another award


Wow I am stunned, I have just received a 2nd award today from the lovely Stefanie at http://http//4seasons-in1day.blogspot.com/
Thank you Stefanie, I am really honoured that you feel my cards and projects are worth taking a look at, and thank you for your kind words and complements!
I now Have the incredibly difficult task of finding only one person to give this award to, and there are just so many talented people out there!
I have however chosen .......(wait for it...) Janny at http://scrappyjandesigns.blogspot.com/ Janny,s blog was among one of the first blogs that I started to follow after setting up my own blog just over a month ago. Every time I go onto Janny's blog I always have my breath taken away by her beautiful creations, whether it be cards, candles, books, boxes. I think her creative talent is endless and I always feel inspired by her work! So Thank you Janny and this is for you!.....
The following 'Rules' are applicable for this award:
1 - Forward this award to one person only.
2 - State why you give this award to that persons blog
3 - Have you been given this award for the 2nd time - No 1&2 are applicable
4 - Mention rules when passing on this award.

5 comments:

  1. OH Julus, THANK YOU!! You just made my day!! Thank you sooooo much for all of the very kind words about my blog!! I think I am just stunned......gosh thank you thank you.... On cloud nine now!!! and I have been there this week already. lol.....What a great week for me.. hugs.......
    I will pass this on.......have a wonderful weekend sweetie, janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Juls. You really are on a roll this week. Well done, you deserve it.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done juls xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juls, well done on your recent awards! Pop over to my blog, there's something waiting there for you!!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete