Followers

Friday 10 August 2018

Little Robin

Hi Everyone,

I loved making this Mixed Media piece. I picked up a little plaque thing from B&M bargains it was £1.60 .. and the little rectangle at the bottom swivels round to reveal a different message. I bought all of them when I saw them so I have another 3 in the loft ready to alter lol.

I started off by priming it by using Spray Gesso from Pinto ( love that stuff makes priming a piece soooo easy!! ) I then used the Poinsettia stencil and used some 3D embossing past through it .. when it had dried I coloured it us using some Dylusions Ink sprays. .. when that had dried I used the Winter/landscape Trees This time I put a Gel Medium through it, so it dried clear, & kept the colours of the background in it, I sprinkled a little glitter into it as it dried. Then to emphasise the design I went round the edges of the design using a inktense pencil. 

Then to decorate I used The Robin on a Branch Die & Stamp Set I die cut the branch & stamped out the little robin and coloured with my Ecoline Brush Pens. I then highlighted various areas using Nuvo Transparent liquid Pearls & finally added a sentiment from There is Snow Place Like Home

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Creative moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
As you Like it - Fur or Feathers ( Feathers I had pet birds growing up & always have a soft spot for them )
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

6 comments:

  1. A great creation. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally and utterly adorable Julia, love everything about it.thanks for playing at colour crazy craft challenge, Lynsey (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to enlarge this to see exactly how truly DARLING this is! LOVE the colors and your birdie! FANTASTIC design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! This is so creative - I love it! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Colour Crazy challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at challenge The Crafty Addicts
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete