Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Have a fabulous day with Posy Doodles


Hi Just sharing a card I have made using the gorgeous new Posy Doodles A4 pack from Polkadoodles I have used 2 of the toppers I used one in its entirety and the other I chopped into to add some details to the edge of the card, I then added some doodling and some paint splatters just to finish off the look.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Hot or Cold colours
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so pretty, I love the pinks and great layout. Thanks so much for playing in out Hot or Cold Colors challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julia, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is so beautiful!! I love it. Thank you so much for choosing to share your stunning card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete