Followers

Saturday 9 December 2017

Stamping Unicorn - Sewing Hoop


Hi All,

Sharing another make from the latest Stampin Unicorn release ... For this make I altered a sewing hoop I used 2 paper packs Butterfly Dreams and the sentiment is from Bits & Pieces I covered the background of the hoop with the paper, and then cut lots of strips of various sizes, and then dry brushed it all with a little gesso. I fussy cut loads of leaves from one of the papers, and some of the butterflies, I mixed my fussy cut pieces with the gorgeous Heavenly Dreams Embellishment kit ... this is so lush, you need it in your life!! & finally I covered the whole project in paint splatters.

You can find the latest release as a bundle at Polkadoodles or Hochanda

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment