Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Digi Choosday Week 42


Hello All,

Well its another Digi Choosday, which means time for a fabby discount, so please do pop over to the blog so you can grab the code and treat yourself to some gorgeous crafty goodies. The theme as always is anything goes but the DT have been asked to make a card using Autumn Colours.

I have pulled out one of my Favourite Polkadoodles collections Winnie in Wonderland
I have really gone all out on this and pulled loads of elements together and I must say I had a complete blast ... I have used some of the papers, some toppers and some ephemera ... The edges have been hand stitched with gold thread, I have added a bit of black gesso to the background, everything has been edged with gold gilding wax and then completed with paint splatters.

Occasionally I make something I really love &this is one of those .... I think I will need to re create this one so I can have as a journal page & keep, lol!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Worldwide Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia


11 comments:

  1. This really is a fab collection! Wonderful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layering and design! One of my fav collections, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Love how you mixed and arranged all the elemente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,fantastic use all the elemenths xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! So pretty!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and use of all those elements x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Perfect embellies and paper! Love it
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the distressed appearance of the DP.
    Lovely cute images. A really nice card.
    So good to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I like the use of black gesso on the background, fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete