Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Digi Chooseday - Week 33


Hello All ... so its the best day of the week .. Digi Chooseday, which means fabby crafty discounts, please do pop over to the blog to grab your discount code.

After watching Nikky's last show on C&C I was inspired to play with watercolours .. I used this gorgeous digi image from the Winnie in Winterland collection, and painted it with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints ... I got on much better with them than I have before, having a better understanding of how watercolours work thanks to Nikky ... will def be playing with this a lot more. I teamed it up with papers and foliage from the same collection.



Thanks for looking
crafty hugs
Julia



12 comments:

  1. Love the sweet colours so gorgeous
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Juls. Love the soft colors.💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely, love the soft colour tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty creation as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, such beautiful watercolor here! Such a peaceful scene with the sweet deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juls isn't it so neat to play with other mediums I love doing it too, such pretty water colouring you have done too and I love the sweet image you have used too. I used my Distressed Markers to water colour they work very well too. Tim Holtz Distrrssed Markers. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic no line coloring and love your soft colors Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wonderfully soft, ethereal colours really give this a magical feel! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore your colour palette. So besutiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a beautiful creation , well done with the water colouring Julia , so delicate and pretty .
    jane x

    ReplyDelete