Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Mailing A Letter


Hi All,

Back with another Lil Miss Sugarpops creation. This time I have used Mailing a Letter

I have done soooo much crafting recently, however not done much colouring, it felt soooooooo good to get my pens out again and have a play. I love this little sweetie, especially the big curls in her hair, just too adorable for words.

I created my own background paper using some stencils and distress inks and a little background stamp .. and added some little polkadoodles die cuts for a little decoration. and finally added a little sentiment using the Summertime Stamp Me collection.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Crafing With Friends: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, crafty hugs
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring of her hair!
    Angie - DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Juls and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured-fabulous hair
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juls

    A fabulous card .. .. I love your colouring very much! So many crafty things to try it is hard to fit them all in isn't it.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A charming little image and the hair is a knockout!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete