Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

A Apple a Day



Hi All,

So excited that Nikki has released some more images in the Lil Miss Sugarpops range. Today I have used the pre coloured Apple A Day You can also get her as a Digi image here

If you are anything like me, this little image will be a life saver ... I have suddenly realised its the last day week of term and I am running round at last minute trying to get Teachers gifts organised. I used an Apple Chipboard shape I had and covered with papers and elements from Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch collection  I then added some little sticky notes and a little loop to add a mini pen.

I haven't quite decided if this will go to a teacher or to my daughter who will have her Nursery graduation next week.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Girlz Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Patterned Papers


5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jula and so nice to be able to get pre-coloured as well, ideal for me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the apple shape, what a great gift for teachers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute.x
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your cute image !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete