Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Romance for Mice




I had a great night card making last night..sometimes it just doesn't seem to go right, but actually last night I was on a bit of a roll, and quite happy with the results.

I made the blue card 1st and then liked it so much I made a 2nd card..and well you all know red is a fav with me!! but now I'm not sure which I like best..what do you all think?

Tea For Two Card:

I have used:
"Penny Black" Stamp for main image and the little flourish stamp is also "Penny Black"
"Paper Adventures - Blue Scroll" & "Daisy D's - Lullaby papers (boys)"
I have inked around the edge of the image with "whispers ink - Whisper blue and Starry Starry night", and coloured image with whispers pens.
The sentiment is printed from my computer,
I have used, adhesive pearls and a brad in the corner from "Le Blanche"
and of course a little "stickles"!!

Cherry Romance card:

I have used:
"Penny Black stamps"
"Daisy D's - Lullaby papers (girl)" and "Basic Grey - Blush, eternity"
I have inked around the edges of the image using "distress ink - worn lipstick" and "whispers ink - grand cranberry" and coloured with my whispers pens. I have gone over the cherries with "Anita's Glaze"
the flower is from "prima" and I have used some "dovecraft" brads and again finished off with stickles!! (I just cant craft without that stuff!!)

This is my entry for:

http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/ sketch & include mice in your design.

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ Polka dots

33 comments:

  1. Morning Jula
    Wow two gorgeous card, love the images and stunning colours.
    Congrats on winning my candy, will get off to you asap.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so you should be happy with them Juls, 2 beautiful cards :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards and those images are so cute!!! Love your LO and papers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both Juls and really can't choose, but anything with a PB stamp is good with me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards and colours Juls, I love those mices, thanks for joining in this week at C4E.

    Hugs
    Suette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie two little stunners for us today, love them both
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two thumbs up! I love your little mice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love the colors and papers on both. I love all the Penny Black animal stamps and the mice are one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both!! Blue is my favourite colour but I love the red, I have a huge thing for polka dots!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You have a way of making the most adorable mice! Both are wonderful, but I especially love the soft colors of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love these both! Love the folded corner and love the papers. Super cute!
    x
    BTW, I'm totally feeling the urge to reread my Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Juls! Hmmm, I can't make up my mind as they are BOTH fabulous! Love the colors on both, as the images adorable...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous cards Juls,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not sure where you purchase your Penny Black stamps but I am always on the look out for a "Creative Customer of the Week" over on the ABC Design Team blog. I look for people that shop & create using our products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When you've got your mojo going, you need to use it!! These are both fantastic!!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them both, the two colours ways are equally nice. They are great images and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at c4e this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are both so colorful, I can't decide ~ LOL xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow these are fabulous, Love the different look with the different colour schemes - lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! those cards are gorgeous! and you got inspired twice! thanks for playing along with us on C4E!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 beautiful cards juls! beautiful colouring on both. thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Juls!
    Hard to pick a fave on these 2 fab cards. Think I like the image on the first one best, along with the colour scheme of the second. How's that for sitting on the fence! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards are BOTH stunning! I love them both! I think the colours you chose are always so perfect!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there

    Two super cute cards.
    Good luck.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  24. two stunning cards Juls, so pretty in those colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Juls Is love both of your card. There stunning

    XXXX Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are so cute! What a perfect set of images!

    ReplyDelete
  27. 2 fabulous cards, the little mice are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh what gorgeous card, wonderful PB mice and such fabulous colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Juls I love both of these cards. Don't think I could choose a favourite as they are both fabby.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the folded corners! Great cards... both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. these are two gorgeous cards. so sweet. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cards!! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete