Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

Steampunk Art Journal Page


Hi There, I am sharing a 6X6 Steampunk art journal page .. if you are interested in seeing how I put this page together you can see a process video on my YouTube Channel 

I have used a variety of techniques and a mish mash of products.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything but a Card
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Thanks for Looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs Julia

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant page.....amazing detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia , hope you and yours are well . Fabulous crafting , love the steam punk card. I am head over heals for Parchment/groovi now.
    Full of a cold and suffering with fibromialga , crafting keeps me going .
    take care jane x

    ReplyDelete